The following is a provincial government announcement. — Ed.
Jeju Special Self-Governing Province is looking for online supporters to help promote its brand value as well as raise its profile overseas. Interested foreign nationals, including international students, are encouraged to apply.
1. Volume of Recruitment
ㅇ Volume of Recruitment: Approximately 15 people (3-5 by country)
2. Eligibility for Application (Applicants must meet all the following conditions)
ㅇ International students enrolled in colleges in the Jeju Special Self-Governing Province.
ㅇ Social media users with more than one active blog or SNS account such as Myspace and Twitter.
※ In case of more applicants than openings, priority will be given to those with a longer length of stay on the island.
3. Program Summary
ㅇ Program Period: From Wednesday, May 1, 2013 until Saturday, November 30, 2013 (for approximately 7 months)
ㅇ Program Activities: At least one marketing activity per month to promote Jeju in the country of the applicant’s nationality.
– Online marketing campaigns: Online supporters will be engaged in promoting Jeju on websites, blogs, and SNS.
– Offline marketing campaigns: Online supporters will be encouraged to publish articles about Jeju in newsletters and other offline media.
※ Online supporters must attend events required by the Jeju Special Self-Governing Province.
ㅇ Compensation: Compensation will be awarded for promotional efforts.
※ A separate compensation standard is established.
4. Required Documents
ㅇ A copy of the application form (Click here to download .hwp file in Korean)
※ The submitted document will not be returned.
5. Registration Period and Methods
ㅇ Registration Period: From Friday, March 15, 2013 until Sunday, March 31, 2013
ㅇ Registration Methods: Via e-mail or fax
– E-mail: [email protected]
– Fax: 064-710-2039
ㅇ Inquiries: 064-710-2032
6. Selection and Announcement
ㅇ Selection Procedure: Application screening
ㅇ Selection Announcement: Applicants will be notified individually, only if selected, on Tuesday, April 10, 2013.